This is a men’s tactical style softshell hooded jacket. It is mainly meant for outdoor purposes and is also waterproof and comes with a tactical softshell, which makes it ideally suited to hunting season. The jacket comes from the brand Free Soldier and is also waterproof.
- Warm & Comfortable: The softshell jacket with soft polar fleece guarantees the excellent heat retention and offers next-to-skin comfort in cold weather. Outer shell adopts 95% polyester and 5% spandex with superior durability and resilience, combining the thicken part in elbow for further wear-resistance function both in daily life and outdoor activities. These lightweight, stretchy and durable materials provides you with maximum movement, comfort and security when you enjoy adventure.
- Windproof & Adjustable: Features a 3D hood which can be hidden and expended freely to fit your needs, unfolding to provide shade under the burning sun and heavy rain or folding as a collar. The elastic rope inside the hood surround the face, adjustable cuffs with hook and loop fastener and a drawstring hem line. These adjustable parts offers a perfect fit and block the wind out after you crimple the rope, effectively keep warm against the winter elements.
- Water-resistant & Breathable: Out layer adopts DINTEX soft shell fabric with watertight seam-sealed construction for guaranteed waterproof protection during rainy and snowy days outside. Vent zipper under each arm help sweat and moisture inside escape rapidly, make the jacket more breathable. The professional waterproof capabilities and breathability (Waterproof Index: 8000-10000mm, Permeability Index: 2000g/m^2/24Hr) keep your body always dry and comfortable no matter the weather conditions.
- Utility & Versatile: Up to 7 security pockets guarantee enough room to stash you belongings and ensure their security. 2 chest zipper pockets with a headphone jack and a small built-in pocket, 2 back huge connected pockets where you can put some large things. 1 forearm pocket on the left arm, 2 arm portable pockets. The pocket placements provide utility features and a stylish look, make this tactical jacket suitable for casual wear or protection in the cold weather and heavy duty work.
- Ideal For: Lightweight soft shell warm fleece jacket is the great choice for casual daily work wear, military army outdoor, outdoor sports, snowboarding, skiing, mountaineering, skating, traveling, camping, hiking, cycling, climbing, fishing, riding, Hunting, travelling and Adventure. Please kindly refer to the size chart when you choose the size, all the data are accurately measured.
The material used to make this coat is DINTEX delicate shell texture material, and the wool lining has a medium weight. This coat is an updated style, which is much warmer with downy fixing and accompanies a thorough, one of a kind waterproof feature.
The coat is waterproof, as well as withstand overwhelming twist, warm keeping and is lightweight. It likewise keeps bugs from irritating you, amid outdoors. The neckline accompanies an overflow of a cap, which keeps it from getting wet and keeps the twist from penetrating into the neck.
It accompanies a few pockets and accompanies a zippered front. It is reasonable for use for a wide assortment of activities including yet not restricted to outdoors, climbing, cycling, angling, chasing, mountaineering and other open air sports.
Pros and Cons:
It is great in terms of appearance and functions admirably to keep the rain out. It is good with cold temperatures, and the hood can deal with a decent wind blast. The zipper is in reverse, i.e. the way a female zipper goes. It is durable and will last you a decent amount of time without requiring repurchase which is the best part about this coat.
The inward downy covering is delicate. The hood comes with a genuine cool framework. There’s a versatile line that goes through the extension of the hood to secure it like an average hood. Be that as it may, the ropes likewise keep running into the front pockets. It has D-rings so that you can attach your key chains and other items in the hood and it also comes with pockets so that you can keep your hands warm.
The negative features of this product are that the front pockets do not work as well as the other pockets in the rest of the jacket do.
Why should you buy it?
It comes all around bundled from the producer and didn’t have any hanging strings or free sewing. The external shell is delicate, and the camo (CP) printing is brilliant and clean. The inward wool covering is delicate. The hood has a genuine cool conclusion framework.
The coat has a greatest measure of comfort accessible and can be effortlessly worn over different articles of clothing since it has adequate measure of space to fuse the pieces of clothing.
Overall, despite its slightly pricey price point, the jacket is worth purchasing because of the quality and durability of the fabric that is provided. It has also had other cool features such as the fact that is waterproof and not likely to wear and tear. The design of the jacket is highly functional and suited to a wide variety of outdoor activities.